The West Street Limited is a of the guitars Paul Reed Smith made in his original West Street shop with the addition of an exotic sapele top. It has a mahogany neck and back, Brazilian rosewood fingerboard and an unplated brass tremolo bridge. The original head-stock shape is decorated with eagle inlay and OM symbol on the truss rod cover. The dragon inlay design on the body is taken directly from some of Paul's first electric guitars.
The 1980 West Street LTD is a limited production run of 300 pieces.
This is a used guitar. It will ship to you in the condition described to the best of our ability. Please look at all photographs and ask us any questions you may have before we ship. There are no returns on used items. They are sold as is.
- Model: 1980 West St. Limited
- Black Cherry Gloss
- Artist Grade Carved Quilted Mahogany Top
- Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Set Neck
- Wide/Fat Neck Profile
- Brazilian Rosewood Fretboard
- Santana Headstock Shape w Matching Quilted Mahogany Headstock Overlay & Paua Inlaid Eagle
- Brazilian Rosewood Truss Rod Cover with Paua Santana Logo
- Paua Birds Fret Inlays
- Gold Hardware
- PRS West St Bass & Treble Humbucker Pickups, Uncovered with Zebra Coils
- 1 Volume, 1 Tone, 3-way Toggle
- PRS Tremolo Bridge (Includes the tremolo bar)
- PRS Phase II Low-Mass Locking Tuners
- Weighs 8.7 lbs.