With outstanding dynamics and classic 'Pics Only' styling dating back to our Graphic models of the early 1970s, the OR15H is our smallest ever 'sleeved' amplifier. Aside from the aesthetics, the vintage flavour of the OR Series is reflected in the OR15’s 'boutique' voicing, which distinguishes it from our other lower wattage valve models in the Terror Series.
Amazingly playable and switchable from 15 Watts to 7, this amp is as much about ‘feel’ as it is great tone, encouraging players to reacquaint themselves with the classic art of ‘riding the volume’ control. Wherever the Gain control is set, the OR15H is always expressive, with enough range on tap for even the most demanding players. Complete with a valve buffered effects loop, this compact head is at equally at home in the club as it is in the studio.
- Features: Single Channel All Valve Pics Only Front Panel Valve Fx Loop
- Controls: Volume,Bass,Middle,Treble,Gain
- Output Power (Heads And Combos): 7 & 15 Watts
- Power Handling (Cabinets): NA
- Valves (Heads And Combos): Power Amp: 2 X El84, Pre Amp: 3 X Ecc83/12ax7, Fx Loop: 1 X Ecc81/12at7
- Speaker Output Options (Heads): 1 X 16 Ohm Cabinet Connected To The 16 Ohm Output, 1 X 8 Ohm Cabinet Connected To One Of The 8 Ohm Outputs, 2 X 16 Ohm Cabinets Each Connected To One Of The 8 Ohm Outputs
- Speakers (Combos And Cabinets): NA
- Impedance (Cabinets): NA
- Extension Cabinet Options (Combos): NA
- Unboxed Dimensions W x H x D: 40 x 21 x 18 cm (15.75 x 8.27 x 7.09″)
- Unboxed Weight: 8.06 Kg (17.77 Lb)