The Micro Terror is a global phenomenon. Taking its inspiration from the original Tiny Terror, this miniature incarnation couples a valve preamp to a solid state output section for enormous tones that makes a mockery of its pint-sized frame.
Weighing in at under 1 kilo, the Micro Terror is arguably the most portable amp head on the market. When paired with its matching PPC108 cabinet, the Micro Terror’s Aux Input and Headphone output make it a perfect practice partner, small enough for even the most cluttered sideboard.
However, don’t be fooled by its miniature footprint because size is the only thing that is small about this amp. With a high tensile steel casing, the Micro Terror is built to the same high standards as the rest of the Terror family and features a single 12AX7/ECC83 preamp valve, coupled to a solid state output section. The depth of sound (and volume) that this little thing pushes out is truly staggering, with Orange growl and bite in abundance. What’s more, the Micro Terror can be used with any 8-16 Ohm speaker cabinet
- Features: Single channel, hybrid – valve pre amp with solid state power amp, aux in for MP3 or CD
- Top Panel (Right to Left): Gain, Tone, Volume
- Valves: Preamp: 1 x 12AX7/ECC83
- Finish Options: White high tensile steel
- Output Power: 20W
- Speaker Outputs: 1×8 OR 1×16 Ohm (8 Ohm Minimum)
- Unboxed Dimensions (W x H x D): 16.5 × 13.5 × 9.5CM (6.5 × 5.31 × 3.7″)
- Unboxed Weight: 0.85KG (1.87LB)