Celebrating its 10th Anniversary in 2014, the Rockerverb Series demonstrates better than anything else that a workhorse amp can be a master of all trades. The original Rockerverb was actually our first ever 'high gain' amplifier, with a unique voice that quickly became a firm favourite amongst the heavy crowd. However, its supreme versatility and dependability meant the series has been a mainstay for touring artists and session aces, both on the road and in the studio.
The Rockerverb 50 MKIII head combines over a decade of user feedback with numerous improvements to the design. In a first for the Rockerverb Series, the MKIIIs include selectable output power options to manipulate headroom and volume. This 50 Watt version switches down to 25W in half power mode, whilst the mains transformers have also been upgraded for better low end response and articulation. The MKIII also features the same footswitchable attenuator that has been so popular with users of our Thunderverb and Dual Dark Series amps.
The Clean channel has been revoiced on the MKIIIs for a more 'chimey' response. The clean side now has even greater headroom than previous models, whilst still retaining the warmth and vintage character of a non-master volume design. Also, the valve driven spring reverb now has a more extensive range with a brighter trail. Add to this a host of other hidden refinements and you have the finest sounding and most feature-laden Rockerverb to date.
- Features: Twin channel Class A/B guitar amp head, footswitchable valve driven reverb, valve buffered effects loop, footswitchable attenuator & selectable output wattage.
- Top Panel (Right to Left): Input, Clean Channel: Volume, Bass, Treble | Dirty Channel: Gain, Bass, Mid, Treble | Reverb, Attenuator | Clean/Dirty selector, Full/Standby/Half Power, Mains switch
- Finish Options: Orange or Black basket weave vinyl
- Output Power: 50 Watts: Full Power 25 Watts: Half Power
- Speakers Outputs: 1×16 Ohm or 1 x 8 Ohm or 2 x 16 Ohm
- Valves: Preamp: 4 x ECC83/12AX7 & 2 x ECC81/12AT7 Power Amp: 2 x EL34
- Unboxed Dimensions (W x H x D): 55 × 27 x 28cm (21.65 x 10.63 x 11.02in)
- Unboxed Weight: 20.75kg (45.75lb)