This is it. The most beautiful blissed out delay ever heard. You have entered the candy coated dream world of the Echo Dream 2.
The Echo Dream 2 is a lofi modulating delay pedal that can drive into fuzzed out insanity. The modulation can be set to give spacey chorus sounds or warbling bounces to robo- groove arpegiations in squarewave mode. The fuzz can range from subtle overdrive to ballsy fuzzstain and bring upon satans spawns to do the mopping up.
This is a new take on the Echo Dream circuit with additional knobs for Fuzz and Master Volume and reengineered with a cheaper price tag so all can bask in it's glory. Buy one today.
- D-Time controls the time between the repeats of the echo circuit. It ranges between 20 ms and 1.2 seconds
- FBack stand for Delay Feedback and controls the number of repeats after the initial echo. Turn this up to bring the pedal into self modulation
- Switch between 50/50 Blend of dry signal when delay is max
- Master sets the overall output volume
- Fuzz controls the output gain of the pedal which ranges from crystal clear to overdrive to fuzz
- Delay controls the level of the echo
- Speed adjusts how fast the delay time modulates
- Mod shape adjusts between sine and square wave
- Depth determines how much the modulator modulates the D-Time