Crafted at our Ensenada, Mexico manufacturing facility, this genuine vintage-style Fender Telecaster® guitar neck features a substantial 1951 "U"-shaped profile and 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard with 21 6105 frets.
The synthetic bone nut is pre-slotted with "pilot" string location grooves to make spacing a breeze when performing the final string slot filing and a gloss urethane finish offers smooth playability. This replacement neck is the perfect way to give your Tele a classic 1951-style playing feel.
This replacement neck is for a Fender or Squier® by Fender guitar.
Because Fender genuine replacement necks have not been mounted to guitar bodies, nut slots must be cut by qualified personnel. Other installation processes may be required, such as fret work, fitting the neck to the neck pocket, and other instrument setup procedures. Your local FMIC Authorized Service Center can install genuine replacement necks; find Authorized Service Center locations near you in the “Support” section of fender.com.
- Color: Natural
- Commodity Code: 9209940000
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Dimensions: 3.30x7.30x29.90 IN
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Model #: 0990802921
- Model Name: Fender® 1951 Telecaster® Neck, Fat "U" Shape, Narrow Tall Frets, 9.5", Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: 1951 "U"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Refinement Neck Material: Maple
- Refinement Neck Shape: U Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Series: Necks
- Weight: 3.10 LB