Built by the Fender Custom Shop specially for the 2019 Summer Dealer Showcase as an example of what they can do. These are the guitars FCS uses to get us Showcase level dealers to buy more. Warm and inviting, the Thinline Tele® tone retains the essential elements of the sound of a Telecaster, with an original twist. The Limited Edition Thinline Loaded Nocaster combines all the elements of a classic Thinline Tele, with a few tweaks for contemporary players. The two-piece body is crafted from ash selected for its weight and grain, and then given a Relic flash coat lacquer finish that gives it the look and feel of a well-loved original piece. The gorgeous quartersawn maple neck sports a " '57 V"-shaped profile that's ideal for chord-work, while the 9.5" radius fingerboard is comfortable for almost any playing style. The pair of Hand-Wound Loaded Nocaster pickups, including the open-top neck pickup, are packed with pure sonic power and are tied together with Fat '50s Tele wiring for the fattest Tele tone possible.
Other features include 3-way switch, 50's Thinline Parchment Relic pickguard, Nocaster bridge with compensated brass saddles for accurate intonation, vintage-style tuning machines with Fender logo, bone nut and round string tree. Includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
As a Fender Custom Shop Showcase Dealer we get to work directly with the builders. If you have any dream Fender guitar in mind we would be happy to help you get it made. I travel to the Custom Shop regularly on trips where I design many of the guitars you see for sale on our site and at the store. Do not hesitate to call in and talk to either Sean or myself about Custom Shop guitars. We enjoy this more than you know or maybe you do know. Thank You, James Schultz -Owner 206.397.4438
- Model Name: Limited Loaded Thinline Nocaster Relic, Maple Fingerboard, Aged Sea Foam Green
- Model Number: 9231011563
- Series: Custom Limited
- Color: Aged Sea Foam Green
- Body Shape: Nocaster®
- Body Material: 2-Piece Select Ash Thinline
- Body Finish: Fender Flash Coat Lacquer Relic
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Tinted Maple Quartersawn
- Neck Shape: 1957 Soft "V"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: 6105 Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Neck Plate: Engraved Limited Edition
- Neck Finish: Medium Tint Flash Coat Lacquer
- Fingerboard: Maple, Fret Ghosting
- Position Inlays: Micarta Black Dots
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Loaded '51 Nocaster
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Loaded '51 Nocaster
- Controls: Fat 50's Tele Relic, Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings Through Body Tele® with Compensated Brass Barrel Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome Relic
- Pickguard: 50's Thinline Parchment Relic
- Control Knobs: Nocaster® Chrome Relic
- Switch Tips: Vintage Tele Relic
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Hardshell Case; Strap; Certificate of Authenticity.
Weight: 6.6 lbs