The Paul Waller Masterbuilt Roadshow 1959 Stratocaster is the legendary guitar you know and love infused with '59 mojo. Built as a showcase instrument for the Custom Shop Roadshow in our store. A one of a kind instrument made with intention. Includes a deluxe hardshell case, strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
1959 was a pivotal year in the annals of Stratocaster history. It was the first year that modern features, such as rosewood fingerboards and the now-iconic 3-Color Sunburst finish made their initial appearance. The Paul Waller Masterbuilt 1959 Stratocaster actually sports a Roasted 5A Flame Maple with stunning bird's eye fingerboard and a sumptuous chocolate 3-Color Sunburst finish, as well as some other cool and rare features from the Stratocaster's formative years.
Other features found on this guitar include a alder body, roasted flame maple neck with '57 style soft "V" neck profile, 21 medium jumbo frets, Paul Waller Spec Tropo Pickups handwound by Josefina, 5-way switch, modern wiring, tortoise shell pickguard, bone nut and vintage-style tuning machines.
The Paul Waller Masterbuilt 1959 Stratocaster is the legendary guitar you know and love infused with '59 mojo. Includes a deluxe hardshell case, strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Model Name: Paul Waller Masterbuilt '59 Stratocaster Relic Chocolate 3 Tone Sunburst
- Model Number: CS150700
- Series: Masterbuilt
- Color: Chocolate 3 Tone Sunburst
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Lacquer
- Neck Material: Roasted 5A Flame Maple with stunning bird's eye
- Neck Shape: '57 style soft "V"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Truss Rod Nut: 50's
- Neck Plate: R Ser Vintage Relic
- Neck Finish: Light Tint Nitro Lacquer
- Fingerboard: Roasted 5A Flame Maple with stunning bird's eye
- Position Inlays: Micarta Black .250
- Bridge Pickup: Paul Waller Spec Tropo handwound by Josefina
- Middle Pickup: Paul Waller Spec Tropo handwound by Josefina
- Neck Pickup: Paul Waller Spec Tropo handwound by Josefina
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: Vintage Strat Relic
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style with Fender Logo
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Hardware Finish: Chrome/Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Control Knobs: White Relic
- Switch Tips: White Relic
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap, Certificate of Authenticity
Weight: 7.2 lbs