Since its debut in 1956, the Duo-Sonic has found its way into the hands of genre-defining artists, becoming an underground sensation that helped create alternative music in the dingy clubs of New York City. A surprisingly hip guitar with upgraded contemporary features, this instrument features slick style and a unique sound that's perfectly at home in modern music.
- 24" scale length; "C"-shaped maple neck
- Two Duo-Sonic single-coil pickups
- 9.5"-radius Pau Ferro fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets
- Six-saddle string-through-body hardtail Strat bridge with bent steel saddles
- Master Volume and Tone controls; three-way pickup switch