One of the most-beloved small combo amps in the world, the Blues Junior IV adds modified preamp circuitry, smoother-sounding spring reverb and improved aesthetics that any player is sure to appreciate. A 15-watt favorite in any setting, this amp is ideal for guitarists who need to hit the stage or studio at a moment's notice with warm tone and versatile features.
Features Include: British Green vinyl covering, Wheat grille cloth, and a 12" Jensen® C12Q speaker. The modified preamp circuitry has increased fullness, with greater definition and clarity. The onboard spring reverb has been modified to add smoothness, so you still get rich, shimmering tone, no matter how much reverb you use. The updated aesthetics include improved control panel texture and graphics, ivory pointer knobs, steel-reinforced strap handle and lightly-aged silver grille cloth, giving it the unmistakable look and vibe you can only get from a Fender amp. Reliable, flexible and pedal-friendly, the Blues Junior IV is an ideal addition to any electric guitarist’s amp collection.
- Model Name: 2020 Limited Edition Blues Junior™ IV, Jensen® C12Q, Racing Green, 120V
- Model #: 2231500641
- Series: Limited Edition
- Color: British Racing Green
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Control Knobs: Chicken-Head Style Pointer - Ivory
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Rectifier: Solid State
- Cabinet Material: 5/8" Particle Board
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Speakers: One - 12" Jensen® C12Q
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms
- Power Tubes: 2 x EL84
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7
- Dimensions: 11.90x18.70x19.80 IN
- Weight: 30.65 LB