The most coveted, historical Strat® tones without the hum. From vintage sweetness and clarity to muscular overwound punch, in the same guitar.
Original and totally re-imagined, Fishman Fluence pickups are free from the hum, noise and frustrating inductance issues that plague even the most coveted wire-wound pickups — revealing pure, uncorrupted and musical tone.
Each Fishman Fluence pickup has two distinct and useful sounds on-board. These sounds start with the revolutionary Fluence Core, the heart of Fluence tone. From this Fluence Core we then create the classic timbres and tone — colors you expect from great guitar pickups — as well as some you’ve never expected.
All Fishman Fluence Pickups:
- Are Multi-Voice. Set and forget, or wire-up to toggle between two musically complimentary voices.
- Drop right in and replace standard humbucker pickups.
- Are rechargeable on your guitar. Optional lithium-ion battery pack offers weeks, not hours, of playing time.
SINGLE WIDTH PICKUP SET FEATURES & INFO
- VOICE 1: Vintage Single-Coil Vintage tone, clear and present, seamlessly fused with a sweet warmth.
- VOICE 2: Hot Texas Single-Coil Muscular, beefy, “overwound” tone without losing the highs or the "strattiness" we all love.
- PEAK FREQUENCY: Voice 1: 4 kHz, Voice 2: 3 kHz
- MAGNETIC MATERIAL: Alnico IV
- MAGNETIC CIRCUIT: Rod magnets
- GAUSS STRENGTH: 260 gauss strength at string
- POLE SPACING: 52.2 mm
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: 2 k
- CURRENT DRAW: 2 mA
- BATTERY: 9-volt or optional rechargeable battery pack
- BATTERY LIFE: Up to 250 hours