For a decade now, Ibanez has continued to energize the hollow-body segment with wide range of designs-with everything from rockin' hybrids to straight-up jazz-boxes. The new Expressionist line begins yet another chapter in the Artcore story.
The Expressionist difference? Jazz fans will recognize the Ibanez original Super 58 pickups-the preferred pickup of George Benson, Pat Metheny and John Scofield on their own Signature models. A jazz favorite, yes, but as funk guitarist Eric Krasno has been proving, the Super 58s perform well in a variety of situations. Warm, balanced articulation, and excellent response characterize the Super 58 pickups.
- Neck Type: Expressionist AF 3pc Mahogany/Maple set-in neck
- Body: Flamed Maple top/back/sides
- Fretboard: Bound Ebony fretboard w/Acrylic block inlay
- Fret: Medium frets
- Bridge: ART-1 bridge
- Tailpiece: VT06 tailpiece
- Neck Pickup: Super 58 (H) neck pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- Bridge Pickup: Super 58 (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Scale: 628mm/24.7"
- Width at NUT: 43mm
- Width at 20F: 56.3mm
- Thickness at 1F: 21mm
- Thickness at 9F: 24mm
- Radius: 305mmR
- Length: 19 1/2"
- Width: 15 3/4"
- Max Depth: 3 5/8"