This guitar was only taken out of the box for pictures. It was repackaged after the photo shoot. You will be the first person to play this guitar.
Jeff Loomis has seared his mark on multiple subgenres of metal with his smooth technique at breakneck speeds. His rhythmical style became central to the Seattle-based progressive metal band Nevermore’s sound, while his solo albums tore apart the technical metal scene and featured intricate fretboard skills laced with soaring solos. As the current guitarist for the world renowned Swedish melodic death metal act Arch Enemy, he continues to build upon his legacy with the most astonishing riffs the genre has ever heard.
Jackson’s collaboration with the prominent guitarist continues in the form of the all-new Pro Series Signature Jeff Loomis Kelly™ Ash.
This aggressive signature axe features a basswood body with a sandblasted ash top finished in Black with white binding for a distressed and menacing look. Through-body maple neck construction creates grater sustain and includes graphite reinforcement for the utmost stability against the rigors and ravages of the road. Shaped for speed, its bound 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard hosts 24 jumbo frets and stylish pearloid sharkfin inlays. Luminlay® side dots will help you find your way along the fretboard even on the darkest of metal stages, while a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel makes for quick and painless neck relief tweaks.
Dynamic Seymour Duncan® Jeff Loomis Signature Blackouts® humbucking pickups give this metal monolith its roar of clear, articulate tones even when under the heaviest distortion. The neck pickup delivers smooth, glassy leads, while the bridge pickup sinks its teeth into more aggressive tones and sustain while maintaining its legato.
This metal behemoth’s other premium features include a single volume control, three-way toggle switch, Floyd Rose® 1500 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system, heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel, Jackson die-cast tuners, Jackson’s famed pointy tilt-back headstock and black hardware.
- Model Name: Pro Series Signature Jeff Loomis Kelly™ Ash, Ebony Fingerboard, Black
- Model #: 2916662568
- Series: Artist Signature
- Color: Black
- Body: Basswood
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Shape: Kelly™
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose® 1500 Series Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action with Wheel
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Jeff Loomis Signature Blackouts®
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Jeff Loomis Signature Blackouts®
- Controls: Volume
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® 1500 Series Double-Locking Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.049 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Luminlay® Side Dots
- Dimensions: 4.70x15.30x42.10 IN
- Weight: 8.4lbs