We have a special offer of a limited quantity of B-Stock pedals. These are cosmetic blemishes and in no way hinder the great product Keeley puts out. Robert just has very high standards. Great news for you is that you get to save some green and still get the manufacturer's as well as the Guitar Store warranty. Act fast and get it while you can. Blems may vary - we are not taking pictures of individual pedals, but pictured here is one example of one - they blems are generally quite minor.
Sonically drench yourself in swirling modulated tones. Not many effects can be as provocative as a chopping tremolo, a swirling rotary, a dreamy chorus, or a crazed filter sound. Nothing compares 2 a thick flanger or deep harmonic tremolo. Nothing goes better with modulation than delay and reverb. With the Super Mod Workstation you can combine 2 effects together to create a nearly endless soundscape of tones. Add tap tempo and an expression pedal and you have all the tools at your disposal to create a mesmerizing array of sounds.
The Super Mod Workstation contains many of Keeley’s finest effects. The Harmonic Tremolo in this unit is inspired by vintage brown face amps. The Keeley DynaTrem contained the first Harmonic Tremolo. Many consider this deeper and thicker sounding than the U Vibe type effect. The ADT in the Super Mod Workstation is from the 30ms Automatic Double Tracker. Last year that effect set the effect world on fire with the best complete ADT unit in a stomp box.
The Super Mod Workstation allows you to combine effects like Tremolo, Filter, Phaser, Chorus, Rotary Speaker, or Delay with other similar modulation effects, including delay or reverb! For example you can combine the famous 30ms Double Tracker sound in the ADT, with a Flanger, or an Echo, or Plate Reverb. Another example would be to use Bank 1 – Phaser sound, combined with Bank 2 – Delay. You can use the expression pedal to run delays into self oscillation feedback! You can Tap Tempo input a rate for the Harmonic Tremolo sound on Bank 1 and then use an expression pedal input for speed of the Rotary Cab sound on Bank 2. Decide it’s #modulationFreeMonday? Well, you can use the Analog Delay on Bank 1 and a super wet Hall Reverb on Bank 2.
- Two banks of eight legendary effects. Super Fidelity. Super Compact.
- The Super Mod Workstation has Tap Tempo for Mod Bank One, and external expression control on Mod Bank Two.
- Super Mod Workstation effects include:
- Tremolo w/triangle to sine waveform control
- Harmonic Tremolo w/presence tone control
- Filter Trem w/oscillator and random control
- Phaser w/feedback control
- ADT w/blend control
- Rotary Cabinet Sim w/treble horn control
- Digital Delay
- Analog Delay w/dynamic modulation
- Chorus/Vibrato w/blend control
- Flanger w/positive or negative feedback
- Hall Reverb
- Plate Reverb
- Tap Tempo on Modulation Bank 1
- Expression Control on Bank 2