The StaCool series is inspired by the 1930s-era oil cans back when cool designs ruled the day.
With authentic hex bolt inlays and lug nut knobs, this guitar is as comfortable in a body shop as it is on stage. The "KEEPS THE MOTOR COOL" light box glows when the lug nut tone knob is pulled up. This guitar absolutely RIPS!!!
- Distressed aircraft aluminum with vintage oil can graphics
- Authentic lug nut volume and tone knobs
- Authentic hexbolt inlays with bone nut
- Body: SM-1 flat top mahogany
- Neck: Three-piece mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony with ToneLayer TM binding.
- Neck Shape: ’60 Vintage
- Frets: 6120 Dunlop
- Radius: 12"
- Scale: 24.75"
- Tuners: Vintage "Kluson-style" distressed nickel
- Bridge: TonePros Locking
- Pickups: Arcane/McSwain Humbuckers
- Electronics: Coil tapped vol, vol, tone
- Switch: 3-way
- Hardware: Nickel
- Case: G&G Hardshell
- Weight: 8.3 lbs.