With uniquely inspiring Tone and a layout that’s intuitive and easy to navigate, it’s no wonder The Express Plus Line has become one of Mesa's most popular instruments.
All-Tube and Hand-Built in Mesa's only shop in Petaluma, CA, the Express Plus offers genre-defining sounds, near-limitless versatility and unbeatable value that others can only imitate. How does Mesa do it? They've been doing this for 44 years with all the same people…it’s experience – and there are no shortcuts to that. The new Express Plus amplifiers feature four exciting new features that bring them even closer to the flagship status of the award-winning Mark Five.
- 2-channel, open-back combo amplifier with exceptional tonal versatility
- 1 x 12" speaker
- All tube signal path: 5 x 12AX7A, 2 x EL84
- Switch between 25-watt Class A/B operation, 15-watt Class A, and 5-watt Class A operation
- Improved clean channel has more vibrant highs and warmer, more open lows
- Powerful 5-band graphic EQ enhances tone-shaping options
- Solo control lets you set a pre-determined volume boost you can toggle with the footswitch
- 4-button footswitch included (Channel, Reverb, EQ, and Solo)
- Fixed bias for consistent performance
- Two fully independent channels with four style modes
- Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Reverb, Master, and Contour controls per channel
- Footswitchable Variable Contour Control on each channel provides EQ from one rotary control
- All-tube long-spring reverb
- All-tube effects loop