Introducing the MESA/Boogie® Fillmore™ 50™. Experience our new vintage-voiced and styled amplifier inspired from the other branch of the Boogie® Family Tree. At the heart and soul of the Fillmore 50, you'll discover soft clip to saturated–our most expressive gain ever presented in a simple 2 (identical) Channel, 3-Mode platform, served up in traditional-sized and dressed combo and head formats.
Humbly named in tribute to the renown bi-coastal venues that showcased the biggest names in Classic Rock over decades, this new instrument has been dubbed super-responsive, nuanced, organic… and “vintage-inspired Magic” by those who’ve experienced it. Subtle saturation that serves, not smothers, your style.
Discover what the MARK Series success inadvertently postponed for so long. Boogie’s best-kept secret has finally emerged and awaits your touch to ignite a new level of passion in your playing. Key features include:
- 2 Fully Independent, Footswitchable Channels, each with 3 Mode Channel Cloning™
- Channel 1 & 2 Feature: Channel Cloned Clean, Drive & HI Modes, with Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, Reverb & Master Controls
- Vintage All-Tube, Long-Tank, Spring Reverb with Independent Channel Controls
- Wattage: 50 or 25 Watt Selectable (Global)
- Power Tube Type: 2x Mesa 6L6
- Channels & Modes: 2 Channels / 3 Mode Channel Cloning™
- Mode Voicings / Styles: Ch. 1 = Clean, Drive or HI (Channel Cloning™), Ch. 2 = Clean, Drive or HI (Channel Cloning™)
- Graphic EQ / Reverb / FX / Solo: Reverb & FX Loop
- Footswitchable Functions: Ch. 1/2
- Speaker(s) & Impedance: n/a
- Weight: 26 Lbs.
- Dimensions: 9 3/4" H x 22 3/4" W x 9 1/2" D