Introducing the Rosette® 300 Acoustic Combo with 300 Watts of portable power, 2 Channels and a professional grade feature set for home, studio or stage.
Few can deny the intrinsic beauty of the Acoustic Instrument, especially the Acoustic Guitar. The visual beauty of the Tonewoods, the curvaceous shapes and elegant lines of body styles, and the delicate artwork of inlay all coalesce in harmonious interplay with tensioned strings to produce musical promise.
So when we at MESA® turned our eyes and ears toward amplifying these sounds, one thing more than any other stood out as an objective; Do No Harm. In its sincerity and perfection, there is no reason to “enhance” the sound of the acoustic guitar, or any other acoustic instrument for that matter, but rather… just reproduce it.
Unlike electric guitar amplifiers that offer myriad enhancements and often complete re-voicings, the acoustic instrument has all the complex harmonic content it could ever need, on-board. All that is required is the accurate reproduction of that beauty.
While staying true to the concept of Do No Harm, few products or companies seem to share this perspective for Acoustic Amplification. And when it comes to the electronic and mechanical components and design needed to fulfill that order, it’s easier said than done. It requires a commitment to using the absolute best components and circuit design dedicated to uncompromising accuracy, purity of sound and the lowest possible extraneous noise.
The ROSETTE line is a dedicated acoustic instrument platform designed not just for acoustic guitars, but also for mandolin, ukulele, violin/fiddle, dulcimer, cello, upright bass and other uniquely acoustic instruments.
- Build Location: Petaluma, CA USA with the World's Finest Materials
- Power Amp Type: Light-Weight Class D Power Amp
- Channels & Inputs: 2 Channels / Ch 1 = Selectable XLR w/P-12 Phantom or 1/4", Ch 2 = 1/4"
- Preamp: Solid-State Preamp
- Drive / Dynamics Control: n/a
- EQ: Variable Hi-Pass Filter (40Hz to 200Hz), Fully Active 4-Band EQ Controls (+/- 12dB of Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid & Treble) with Sweepable (variable) Low-Mid (150Hz-1800Hz) & High-Mid (300Hz-5000Hz) Frequency Controls
- FX / Boost (solo): 3 Internal Effects Options (Chorus+Reverb, Room or Hall Reverb) with 3 Parameter Controls, Parallel FX Loop (for external FX)
- Footswitchable Functions: External Switching Jacks for Channel Mutes and Internal FX Bypass (Footswitches Sold Separately)
- Speaker(s) & Impedance: 1x10", 8 Ohm Rosette 150 Speaker & 1 - HF Dome Tweeter / Total Load = 8 Ohms
- Weight: 28 lbs.
- Dimensions: 15" H x 18" W x 12.5" D