With an individual voice and character the Brent Hinds Terror is its own beast. Designed in collaboration with Mastodon's Brent Hinds, the amp features two channels and a new gain structure that makes it a completely unique Terror.
The single control on the natural channel has been redesigned with more bottom end but retains the finely balanced and highly playable character of the Rocker series. The dirty channel has a different 3 stage gain structure. It's brighter at lower gain levels and fattens up the more you dial the gain in. The new gain structure also means that the gain comes in more quickly.
Power switching options of 15, 7, 1 and 0.5 Watts make it perfect for bedroom, studio, and stage. Using the beefy Terror transformers, the Brent Hinds Terror is able to take full advantage of the EL84 output section, giving players the ability to create warm valve compression and saturation at neighbour friendly volume.
- Features: Twin Channel, Valve Buffered Effects Loop, Half Power Mode & 'Headroom/Bedroom' Attenuator Switch.
- Controls (Right to Left): Natural Channel: Volume |
- Dirty Channel: Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Volume| Channel Selector, Half/Stby/Full Power Selector| Power Switch
- Valves Preamp: 3 X ECC83 (12AX7), 1 X ECC81 (12AT7)
- Power Amp: 2 X EL84
- Output Power: 0.5, 1, 7 OR 15 Watts (Switchable)
- Effects Loop: Yes (Valve Buffered)
- Unboxed Dimensions (W x H x D): 35.6 X 17.7 X 15cm (14.01 X 6.96 X 5.9")
- Boxed Dimensions (W x H x D): 43.9 x 25.3 x 23.9cm (17.28 x 9.96 x 9.40")
- Unboxed Weight: 6.4KG (14.10LBS)