Fitted with a pair of Celestion Vintage 30 speakers, the PPC212OB's design accentuates the top end frequencies whilst softening the bass response. The split rear panel means the delivery is less directional, creating an airy, spacious and three-dimensional sound. The added presence and chime makes the PPC212OB especially suited for cleaner styles, or for players who want a more vintage combo-type tone from their amp head. The PPC212OB features an 18mm birch plywood shell with our signature skid runners secured to the base to help acoustically couple the cabinet to the stage.
- Features: Straight front, open-back 2x12 | 18mm birch plywood construction | 2 x parallel 1/4" input jacks for 'daisy-chaining to another 16 Ohm cabinet (total load = 8 Ohms) | hard wearing woven paper grille cloth | skid runners |steel hardware
- Power Handling: 120W (Mono)
- Speakers: 2 x Celestion Vintage 30
- Impedance: 16 ohm
- Unboxed Dimensions (W x H x D): 66 x 52 x 30cm (25.98 x 20.47 x 11.81")
- Unboxed Weight: 23.65 KG (52.14 lb)