The first dedicated compact polyphonic pitch arpeggiator effect pedal for electrical guitar! What does the Arpanoid do? The Arpanoid takes whatever you play and transforms it into an adjustable ascending or descending scale. It features 8 intuitive and expandable modes and will work on complex chords as well as single notes in any key. The Arpanoid has an all analog dry signal, all digital wet signal and true bypass switching.
- Wet: Level control for the effect signal. Unity is around noon.
- Dry: Level control for the dry signal. Unity is around noon.
- Rate: Adjusts the speed of the sequence.
- Step: Selects how many notes there are in the sequence which determines the overall feel and timing.
- Toggle Switch: Controls the direction of the sequence. All the way left is up, the sequence will continually repeat going up. In the middle is up/down, the sequence will continually repeat going up then back down. All the way right is down, the signal will continually repeat going down.
Mode: 8 position selector switch to choose the octave and key:
1: Major: -1 octave to root.
2: Major: root to +1 octave.
3: Major: -1 octave through +1
4: Major: Random pattern
5: Minor: -1 octave to root.
6: Minor: root to +1 octave.
7: Minor: -1 octave through +1
8: Minor: Random pattern
- Measures 4 5/8″ x 2 1/2″ x 2.25″ with knobs
- Powered by a standard 9 volt DC power supply with a negative center 2.1mm barrel, no battery option. We do not recommend using this pedal on a daisy chain. Please use a a dedicated power supply or isolated output from a multiple tap power supply for best performance. Do not run at higher voltages!
- We suggest you treat your Arpanoid like a new instrument and take the time to learn how it works. Once you understand how the Arpanoid will work for you, you’ll receive a lifetime of enjoyment from your new device.