Just when you thought the maniacs at EarthQuaker Devices couldn't push the envelope further comes the Avalanche Run: a massively open-ended stereo delay and reverb that brings a powerful DSP platform to the EarthQuaker arsenal for the first time.
The Avalanche Run is a sonic exploratory multi-tool that includes up to 2 seconds of delay time, reverse delay, tap tempo with subdivision control, sound-on-sound looping, and an assignable expression control. The delay section allows tweaking from tape emulation to bucket brigade styles, and the cavernous plate-style reverb has just touch of modulation reminding us of the Dispatch Master and Afterneath. Otherworldly reverse delay and a swell reverb settings are accessible through a 3-way switch, and an expression knob maps any function to an expression pedal.
The Avalanche Run represents not only new territory for Earthquaker Devices, but an entirely new experience for the noise-loving musicians of planet earth.
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" instrument
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" + Expression Out
- Height: 1.18"
- Width: 3.7"
- Depth: 4.7"
- Max Delay Time: 2 seconds
- Stereo ins/outs
- Reverse delay mode
- Swell delay and reverb mode
- Tap Tempo with subdivison control
- Assignable expression control
- Tails/True Bypass modes
- Sound-on-sound style looping with adjustable length in tails mode
- Self-oscillation by holding down tap switch