If you are looking to dirty your signal’s transmission, look no further than the Dirt Transmitter Fuzzdriver. This silicon-based transistor fuzz circuit delivers classic tone with unrivaled versatility. At the heart of this fuzz device lies the Bias control, which limits the amount of current being fed to the transistors for a gated and velcro-like fuzz tone. It simulates the failing battery syndrome making your signal sputter out prematurely and provides for a grimier experience. Also useful, the Tone knob allows for a wide range of high frequency roll-off creating creamier tones. It also has an extremely low self-noise floor and loads of output gain on hand. Let the Dirt Transmitter add to your fuzz palette, you won’t be disappointed. The Dirt Transmitter is true bypass and handmade one at a time in the treetop village of Akron, Ohio.
- Fuzz: Clockwise for heavier tones, counterclockwise for lighter tones.
- Tone: Clockwise for a brighter, more cutting tone, counterclockwise to roll off top end for more mellow tones.
- Bias: This is the heart of the Dirt Transmitter, where all of its voices can be found. It affects the voltage to the transistors which will create more gated velcro fuzz tones counter clockwise and thicker, natural fuzz tones clockwise. It is “properly biased” around 2 O’clock.
- Level: Clockwise for more, counterclockwise for less.
- Measures 4.7″ x 3.7″ x 1.18″
- Powered by a 9v Battery or any standard 9 volt DC power supply with a negative center 2.1mm barrel.