Vintage spring reverb emulation capable of providing a little atmosphere all the way through to vast depths in one tiny box. The attack control sets the delay of the initial pick attack on the wet signal only. When playing staccato this registers as a slap back type echo hitting the reverb but when playing fluid lines it adds a massive depth and “fattens” up the sound. The dwell control is a fine tune function that enhances the decay and the depth controls the intensity of the reverb. All analog dry path, true bypass and handmade one at a time in mystical Akron, Ohio.
- Depth: Sets reverb intensity
- Dwell: Adjusts the length and thickness of the decay.
- Attack: Sets the delay of the pick attack on the wet signal from 30ms-150ms.
- Measures at 4 5/8″ x 2 1/2″ x 2.25″ with knobs
- Powered by any standard 9 volt DC power supply with a negative center 2.1mm barrel. No battery option.