The Tone Reaper is a vintage style fuzz device based on the “3 knob” bender. It’s a silicon/germanium hybrid capable of producing an array of tones from every bender era with careful tweaking of the tone and fuzz controls. From thin and spitty to a growling crunch, all with a midrange punch to make it scratch and kick through any mix. The Tone Reaper will also please anyone looking for the higher gain Randy Rhodes style grind at it’s higher fuzz settings. All analog, true bypass and made one at a time by real humans in stuffy Akron, Ohio.
- Tone: Treble to the left, Bass to the right.
- Fuzz: Controls the sustain and nature.
- Level: Controls the output.
- Measures 4.37″ X 2.37″ X 1.75″ with knobs
- Powered by a 9v Battery or any standard 9 volt DC power supply with a negative center 2.1mm barrel.