Loaded with pure EVH sound and power, the new EVH 5150 III 50-Watt Head is a scaled-down version of its acclaimed 100-watt big brother—the mighty 5150III head—with many of the same great features. Its smaller size and portability make it a perfect amp for players who want arena volume, tone and performance in a compact package. It pairs perfectly with the new EVH 5150 III 2x12 and 1x12 cabinets, in addition to the current EVH 5150 III 4x12 cabinet.
It’s a three-channel amp; channels one and two share EQ, with gain, low, mid, high and volume controls; channel three has gain, low, mid, high, volume and master presence and resonance controls. Other features include selectable impedance (4, 8 or 16 ohms), dual parallel speaker output jacks, effects loop, headphone jack, line out and black hardware. Included four-button footswitch has 1/4” input jack; also accommodates MIDI footswitching. Available in Black and Ivory textured vinyl covering with black EVH-striped grille.
- 50 watts
- 3 channels (clean, crunch, and lead)
- Effects loop
- Master Presence, Channel 1 and 2: Gain, Low, Mid, High, Volume; Channel 3: Gain, Low, Mid, High, Volume, Master Resonance Control (rear panel) controls
- 4, 8 or 16 ohms (Selectable)
- 12" x 20" x 8.6"
- 35 lbs.
- 7 x JJ ECC83 (12AX7) preamp tubes
- 2 x JJ 6L6 power tubes
- 4-button footswitch with 1/4" cable input with ultra fast switching, MIDI input that can be used to control channels and effects loop with virtually any MIDI device, 3 foot heavy duty speaker cable