Since its original release in 1964, the Mustang Bass has been one of Fender's most enduring bass designs, finding its way into the hands of bassists ranging from The Rolling Stones to My Chemical Romance. This updated version of the short-scale underground hero adds the power of our venerable P Bass® and J Bass pickups to the traditional Mustang design for flexible, thunderous bass tone with smooth playing feel and slick visual style.
- 30” scale length; “C”-shaped maple neck
- One P Bass split single-coil middle pickup, one J Bass® single-coil bridge pickup
- 9.5”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 19 medium jumbo frets
- Four-saddle bridge; four-bolt neck plate; vintage-style tuning machines
- Master Volume and Tone controls; three-way pickup switch
If you find yourself in our fair city, please stop by and try this out for yourself! We love gear and we love our customers even more. We're located at 8300 Aurora Ave N, Seattle WA.Model: Mustang Bass PJ
Color: Torino Red
Finish: Gloss polyester
Body Wood: Alder
Pickguard: Three-ply mint green
Neck Wood: Maple
Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
Neck Profile: "C"
Fretboard Radius: 9.5"
Nut: Synthetic bone
Nut Width: 1.5"
Inlay: White dot
Bridge: Four-saddle standard
Electronics: Vintage-style single-coil Jazz Bass & vintage-style split single-coil precision Bass
Controls: Master volume and tone
Tuners: Fender vintage-style
Case: Not included