For bassists everywhere at all levels, Rumble bass amp heads are re-engineered to be astoundingly compact, portable and lightweight, with seismic Fender bass tone and stage-worthy features.
You simply will not believe that the stylishly diminutive Rumble 500 Head actually pumps 500 watts of pure bass muscle and finesse, but it does just exactly that. Lighter and louder than ever, it offers versatile tone and is built with great features including classic Fender styling, convenient padded tote bag, and Fender’s magnetic Rumble head-attachment system, which magnetically holds the Rumble 500 head securely in place atop Rumble cabinets.
- 500 watts
- Compact and lightweight (only five pounds)
- Magnetic Rumble amp head attachment system
- Overdrive circuit (controlled manually or with optional footswitch)
- Three-button voicing section (bright, contour, vintage)
- XLR line out with ground lift
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 500 Watts at 4ohms - 350 Watts at 8–ohms
- Controls: Gain, Bright On/Off, Contour On/Off, Vintage On/Off, Drive, Overdrive On/Off, Level, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble, Master Volume
- Channels: One - (with Selectable Bright Switch, Contour, Vintage Switch and Overdrive)
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4" Parallel (4-ohm minimum)
- Effects Loop: 1/4" - (Send/Return)
- Line Out: One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Cabinet Material: Aluminum/Steel Chassis
- Amplifier Jewel: Red LED
- Front Panel: Painted Metal
- Handle: None
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms
- Depth (In Inches): 7.19
- Width (In Inches): 13.75
- Height (In Inches): 2.68
- Weight (In Pounds): 5
Included Accessories: Padded tote bag, owner's manual.