Go Anywhere Analog: That was the theme behind the remarkable battery-powered and palm-sized analog synthesizer that Korg dubbed the monotron. Now the powerful and fun-to-play monotron is joined by two new siblings. Each is played from a ribbon controller keyboard with newly added features. The monotron’s simple operation and ease of use (5 knobs and 1 switch) is alive and well, inviting hours of enjoyment and musical exploration.
- Two analog oscillators (VCO) with individual tunings
- Edgy X-MOD circuit borrowed from Korg’s classic Mono/Poly Ribbon controller keyboard with Scale Select
- Original Analog (VCF) Filter taken from the classic MS-10 & MS-20
- Aux input jack lets you apply filter to any audio source
- Built-in speaker and battery power for Go Anywhere Analog sound
- Headphone jack for private use