With the worldwide success of the Mini Rectifier Twenty-Five Head, Mesa's frequently asked to pack all that lightweight expressiveness into a Combo format so those needing a self-contained package can enjoy this mighty little-amp too. Well, your wish is Mesa's command - and they didn’t stop there…
Introducing the Recto-Verb Twenty-Five Head and 1x12 Combo, the Reverb-endowed, fraternal-twins of the little Mini Rectifier lunchbox that’s been taking names all over the globe. These even mightier packages are slightly larger – just big enough to accommodate a 1x12 speaker (in the case of the combo) and long-spring Reverb tank – and boast all the same great performance that the Mini Rec is famous for and more. Plus, their classic vinyl-covered birch cabinets provide a wide array of custom finish options to fully personalize them.
The lush tube-driven Reverb widens the sound and sweetens the attack just a bit, increasing its versatility and appeal for players who favor lower to medium gain in their style. But don’t fret... for those into heavier tones the trademark Recto sounds are all here and completely authentic.
So whether you’re rockin’ out or putting the immense versatility of this new Recto’s four Modes to task on a variety of styles, you’ll find inspiration and a huge fun-factor in these exciting, super-portable 1x12 Combo and Head packages.
- Custom Designed AND Handcrafted Exclusively in Petaluma, California
- All Tube Amplifier: 2xEL-84 Power Tubes & 6x12AX7 Preamp Tubes
- Fixed Bias for consistent, maintenance free performance
- Patented Multi-Watt, Channel Assignable Power Amp (Patent 7,602,927) featuring Mesa’s proprietary Dyna-Watt technology providing two power levels with different wiring configurations via independent 10/25 Watt Power Switches
- Choose from: 2 power tubes operating in Class A/B Triode for lush harmonics and a sweet liquid feel at lower volumes, producing 10 Watts or; 2 tubes operating in Mesa’s exclusive Dyna-Watt Class A/B Pentode for maximum power, punch and clarity, producing 25 Watts
- 2 Fully Independent Channels with 4 Style Modes
- Channel 1 features: Clean or Pushed Modes with Multi-Watt Power Switch (10/25 Watts) and Independent Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel) & Master Controls
- Channel 2 features: Legendary Vintage or Modern High Gain Modes with Multi-Watt Power Switch (10/25 Watts) and Independent Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel) & Master Controls
- All-Tube, Long-Spring Reverb with Independent Channel Control (rear panel)
- All-Tube, Fully Buffered FX Loop
- Aluminum Chassis
- External Switching Jack for Reverb
- 1 Button Footswitch (Channel 1/2)