Leave vapor trails in the sky with this powerful stereo flanger pedal. The Mercury Flanger has three intense effect types. Classic mode offers a deep and dramatic effect in the style of the earliest flanger pedals. The Mercury’s Thru-Zero (a.k.a. “Tape Flange”) dramatically delivers the distinguishable twisting effect that occurs when the dry and modulating signals reach their intersection point. Finally the Shadow flanger offers a highly resonant yet silky smooth tone, with the jet engine “whoosh” all flange fanatics crave. The Mercury also includes an on-board Delay control to explore that beautiful cosmic space between chorus and flanger.
Out of the box, the Mercury Flanger offers tremendous tonal range, but beneath the hood resides the full power and flexibility of this dynamic stompbox. Every pedal in the One Series line is compatible with the Neuro Mobile App (a free download for iOS and (coming soon) Android). Link the Mercury to the Neuro App and access Source Audio’s free library of additional phaser, flanger, and chorus algorithms – each can be downloaded directly to your pedal. The Neuro App also offers an extended set of adjustable parameters including Wet/Dry Mix, Output Level, Tremolo, a Parametric EQ, Lo Retain, Advanced Signal Routing, and more. Plus, every One Series pedal is fully MIDI compatible when coupled with the Neuro Hub (formerly Soundblox Hub), giving you the power to save up to 128 presets.
- 3 Distinct Flanger Effects.
- Stereo Input and Output Jacks — Create deep and wide stereo modulation or engage one of the Mercury’s many Signal Routing options (see Neuro App Features for details).
- Universal Bypass — Select either analog buffered or relay based True Bypass.
- Expression Control — Compatible with Source Audio expression pedals and the Hot Hand 3 Universal Wireless Effects Controller.
- Tap Tempo — Sync your flanger modulation rate to the rest of the band with Source Audio’s External Tap Tempo switch. Set beat divisions (quarter, eighth, triplet, and 16th) with the Speed knob.