The Stingray Multi-Filter bravely forges a distinct new path in filter modulation. With its 12 filter effects, on-board overdrive, four modes of filter modulation, and full MIDI functionality (via the Soundblox Hub) the Stingray goes way beyond the common and tired approach of the other filter effects pedals. Dial in an amazing new world of guitar tones, from swirling LFO psychedelia or super-funky envelope filter quack, to massive, synthesizer-inspired fuzz. But beware the STING!
The Stingray includes 12 diverse flavors of low pass, high pass, phaser, single peak, and multi-peak filter effects, and each can be controlled via any of the pedal’s four modulation modes: envelope follower, LFO, expression pedal, or Hot Hand. The Stingray’s four LFO waveforms include sine, square, random sample and hold, and saw tooth, and it’s easy to synch LFO modulation to a drummer or backing track with the Stingray’s pin-point-accurate Tap Tempo function. For a more hands-on approach, plug in the Source Audio Dual Expression Pedal or our amazing Hot Hand wireless motion sensing ring and take manual control of filter modulation or any of the Stingray’s nine knob parameters.
If you really sting an unwary audience, dive into the Stingray’s hardline DRIVE function. Dial in a subtle overdrive for a warm and natural dirt or propel your tone to wild extremes with a blast of brash and unapologetic fuzz.
And of course the Stingray is compatible with the Soundblox Hub v1. Connect the Stingray to the Hub (with up to five Soundblox 2 pedals) and tap into its full range of MIDI capabilities. The Hub allows you to save up to 128 presets, easily recalled via MIDI program change and continuous controller messages. Be one of the adventurous ones and embrace this breakthrough in pedalboard technology.
- Diverse Sound Palette — Features 12 different Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Single Peak, Multi-Peak, and Notch filters.
- Onboard overdrive/fuzz that blends perfectly with any of the Stingray’s filter effects. Drive tones range from warm and natural overdrive to extreme fuzz.
- Control filter modulation with envelope follower, Tap Tempo LFO (sine, square, random sample-and-hold, or saw tooth), Hot Hand, or the Source Audio Dual Expression Pedal.
- MIDI Capable — Use the Soundblox HUB for MIDI access to control parameters and save up to 128 user presets.
- Deep Control Set — Access to control parameters typically found in only professional rack-mount effects, or computer software. Adjustable parameters include Modulation Depth, Filter Frequency, Resonance, Wet/Dry Mix, Overdrive, Overdrive EQ, Output Level and more.
- State-of-the-Art DSP — Our proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601, and crystal clear 24-bit converters.
- Two programmable user presets easily accessible via two dedicated footswitches.
- Multi-Function Jacks — Use the Source Audio Hot Hand motion sensors, or Dual Expression Pedal, for on-the-fly control over modulation or any knob parameter.
- Universal Bypass — Select either analog buffered or relay based True Bypass.
- Compact, rugged, cast aluminum housing. Dimensions: L: 4.5 in./11.4cm x W: 4.5 in./11.4cm x H: 2.25 in./5.7cm (including knobs) 9V DC power supply included.