Sync your modulation rate on-the-fly with the Source Audio External Tap Tempo Switch. The Tap Tempo Switch is compatible with all Source Audio Ones Series modulation pedals. Use it to tap out the LFO speed of the Vertigo Tremolo, Lunar Phaser, Gemini Chorus, and Mercury Flanger. The Speed knob on each pedal sets the beat division to quarter, eighth, triplets, or 16th notes. The Tap Tempo Switch will also set the Delay Time or externally recall presets on the soon-to-be-released Nemesis Delay. In addition, the Switch has a standard 1/4" output for use with compatible third-party products (normally open [NO], single pull/single throw (SPST)).
- Includes 1/8" TRRS Daisy Chain/Sensor cable for use with Source Audio One Series pedals.
- Footswitch: momentary single pole/single throw.
- 1/8" TRRS Output: connects with Source Audio One Series Modulation pedals.
- 1/4" TRS Output: connects to compatible 3rd party pedals (normally open (NO), SPST switch).
- Dimensions: L: 2 in./5.1cm x W: 2 in./5.1cm x H: 2 in./5.1cm (including switch).
- Weight: 0.3 lbs / 0.14 kgs