Strymon Brigadier Delay
Strymon has requested that all dealers take orders in person, over the phone or via email instead of using a shopping cart. Please call The Guitar Store at (206)397-4438 or email us to order. Please note, we can not offer discounts on Strymon and Coupons do not apply to Strymon Products.
In setting out to design Brigadier, Strymon decided to take a super-powerful SHARC DSP and dedicate all of it’s horsepower to doing one thing and one thing only—delivering the best analog bucket brigade sound ever. They’ve utilized every last drop of DSP power, allowing Brigadier to deliver every minute detail and nuance that makes an analog delay special. Their hand crafted, processor-intense dBucket algorithm delivers all of the sonic complexities of analog bucket delays. No stone has been left unturned.
Brigadier gives you all of the tone and none of the noise of regular old bucket brigade chips, unless of course you choose to add it back with the exclusive Bucket Loss control! Go from warm and clean repeats all the way to noisy, saturated delays. Couple that with dedicated modulation and filter controls, tap tempo, and assignable expression pedal input, and you have yourself a versatile delay powerhouse.
- Hand crafted dBucket algorithm for highly accurate reproduction of every stage of an analog bucket brigade chip and the associated clock driver circuitry
- Bucket Loss control to vary the amount of loss that occurs at each stage of the dBucket
- 3 delay time modes: Short, Medium and Long
- Tap Tempo modes for quarter, dotted eighth, and eighth note triplets
- Filter control for adjusting the tone of the delay repeats
- Dedicated modulation control
- Stereo output
- High impedance mono input (internal jumper enables selectable TRS stereo input) Please read this FAQ for more info on the TRS input.
- Expression pedal input with selectable control over any knob parameter
- Connect our optional Favorite switch to save a favorite preset
- Tap Tempo and Bypass footswitches
- True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
- Selectable “trails” mode with high quality Analog Buffered Bypass
- Press and hold Tap for infinite repeats
- Adjustable +/- 3dB boost or cut when the effect is engaged
- Powered with a standard 9V center negative DC supply. 250mA minimum
- Strong and lightweight green anodized aluminum chassis
- Crafted with love in the USA