The Suhr Corso Recording Amplifier is the ideal studio companion. Corso is an all-tube no compromise variable wattage amplifier (up to 5 watts) that provides players with all the tone and character of a high powered amplifier in a compact, portable form factor - perfect for any recording studio application or bedroom practice session.
Corso is packed with a number of features which give players incredible flexibility for carving out their ideal sound. With the on-board attenuator, Corso can be easily transformed from the most complex and detailed clean tones, to a wall of harmonically rich overdriven lead tones at any volume.
Equipped with unique a Line Out (post power section), the Corso is ready for the studio. The Corso’s Line Out offers the sound of the entire amplifier, not just the pre-amp section, so you can fully experience all of the Corso’s tone when you plug directly into your digital recording I/O interface for your next session. Should inspiration strike in the middle of the night, just turn the attenuator control fully counterclockwise and play without disturbing the neighbors or your family.
- Handcrafted into a beautiful 7-Ply Multi-Wood Headshell. Precision Laser Cut integrated 1-piece front panel and logo. A work of art that can be displayed in any room of your home or studio.
- Power attenuator allows you to adjust the overall volume without having compromise to your tone.
- Perfect amount of control to carve any tone for any recording or practice situation. An amplifier designed to be versatile for any player.
- Channels: One
- Output: 5 Watts (variable)
- Tubes: 2-12BH7A (Power Section), 1-12AU7 (Input Stage), & 2-12AX7 (Tone and Phase Inverter)
- Front Panel: Input, Bright Switch, Drive, Mid Switch, Treble, Gain Switch, Bass, Presence Switch, Deep Switch, Power and On/Off switch
- Back Panel: AC Power Mains Inlet, Fuse (T1A/250V (Slo-Blow), 2-8Ω speaker outputs and Line Out