Koko Boost is a unique boost pedal that incorporates both a clean transparent boost and a selectable midrange boost. Koko will expand the range of your tube amplifier and Overdrive / Distortion pedals.
Koko Boost features an easy to tweak layout which includes Boost and Mid knobs, plus a Freq (Frequency) select switch. The two foot-switches allow instant access of each boost mode.
- Boost: Adjusts the overall output of the boost circuit. The Boost control varies from 0dB (unity gain) to +20dB of gain. Turning this control to higher settings will efficiently push the front-end of your amplifier and create a broad range of natural overdriven tones.
- Mid: Adjusts the output of the selected Mid frequency (via the Freq switch) that is added to the clean boosted signal.
- Freq Switch (Three Position)
- Left (Mids): Full and Smooth, tuned specifically to bring out your guitars natural midrange characteristics.
- Middle (High Mids): Clear and articulate, voiced to cut through a mix for solo playing.
- Right (Low Mids): Fat and Creamy, excellent for thickening up rhythm and lead tones.
The FX Link can be utilized to remotely control the pedal. Shorting between the shield and the tip will activate the pedal. Opening the connection will turn off the pedal.
The internal 9V battery is monitored at both power up and during use. The user will be alerted when the battery voltage becomes low. When the battery becomes too low to reliably operate the pedal, True Bypass is activated.