With amPlug 2, the crucial analog circuit has been drastically improved, and each model now provides three modes. Guitar types provide multi-effect functionality, and a rhythm function has been added to the bass type. A foldable plug mechanism that rotates 180 degrees and an auto power-off function are additional features that contribute significantly to improved convenience and ease of use.
The amPlug is the simplest way to get serious sound; occupying virtually no space, it's an ideal choice for any guitarist or bassist.
- AC30: Provides the AC30 top boost sound.
- Classic Rock: Delivers the classic crunch of a UK-made 100W amp.
- Metal: Gives you the extreme high-gain sound of a US-made amp.
- Bass: Designed specifically for low frequencies, offering a wide-range response.
Connections: Headphone Out, AUX In
- Power Supply: AAA batteries x 2
amPlug 2 AC30/ amPlug 2 Metal / amPlug 2 Classic Rock:
11 hours (With alkaline batteries, FX on)
17 hours (With alkaline batteries, FX off)
4 hours (With zinc-carbon batteries, FX on)
9 hours (With zinc-carbon batteries, FX off)
amPlug 2 Bass:
11 hours (With alkaline batteries, RHYTHM on)
17 hours (With alkaline batteries, RHYTHM off)
4 hours (With zinc-carbon batteries, RHYTHM on)
9 hours (With zinc-carbon batteries, RHYTHM off)
- Dimensions: (W x D x H): 86 x 80 x 31 mm / 3.39” x 3.15” x 1.22”
- Weight: 40 g / 1.41 oz. (excluding batteries)
- Accessories: AAA alkaline Batteries x 2 (For verifying functionality)