Designed with an emphasis on analog, VOX’s MV50 AC combines classic amplifier design with new and innovative production techniques to produce a miniature amplifier with truly monstrous sound. Boasting an incredible 50 watts of power, this one-pound package serves up serious guitar tone that’s reminiscent of your favorite old tube amps. With speaker & line/headphone outputs, the MV50 is perfect for the stage, at home, or in the studio for direct recording.
The ideal companion for the MV50, the BC108 is a compact, portable cabinet that is designed to enhance the low-frequency range to ensure rich, full guitar tone at any volume. The specially designed 8” speaker is mounted from the front, allowing for clearer tone and a wider dispersion of sound. While compact and lightweight, the BC108 still offers plenty of volume and is perfect for at-home practice.
MV 50 Rock
- Input/Output Jacks: INPUT x 1, LINE/PHONES x 1, SPEAKER OUT x 1
- Preamp: Nutube 6P1
- Output Power：Max 50W RMS@4Ω, 25W RMS@8Ω, 12.5W RMS@16
- Power Supply: AC adapter DC19V
- Current Consumption: 3.43A
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 135mm x 100mm x 75mm/5.31” x 3.94” x 2.95”
- Weight: 540g/1.19 lbs.
- Included Items: AC adapter
- Speaker: 1 x 8" VOX original 8ohm
- Input Jack: 2 x Input jack
- Max Input: 25Wrms
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 260 x 200 x 285 mm/10.24" x 7.87" x 11.22"
- Weight: 3.9 kg/8.60 lbs.
- Included Items: Speaker cable