The 35th Anniversary Custom 24 is here to celebrate 35 years of guitar making and innovation. Designed around the guitar that started it all, the Custom 24, this limited-edition model captures the foundational elements of the iconic model and adds the musical functionality of the Paul's Guitar, creating a new, versatile platform. The 35th Anniversary Custom 24 features 85/15 treble and bass pickups that are paired with two mini-toggle switches that allow players to put either or both pickups in humbucking or true single-coil mode. The clarity and unique tones of these vintage-inspired pickups are both big and nuanced, so players can easily find their sweet spot. Join PRS in celebrating our ongoing journey with the 35th Anniversary Custom 24.
- Top Wood: 10-Top Carved Figured Maple
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Finish: 2020 Nitro over cellulose
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Pattern Thin
- Neck Depth At The Nut: 26/32"
- Width of Fretboard at the Body: 2 1/4"
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut: 1 11/16"
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Gen III
- Tuners: Phase III Locking Tuners w/ Faux Bone Buttons
- Hardware Type: Hybrid
- Treble Pickup: TCI-tuned 85/15
- Bass Pickup: TCI-tuned 85/15
- Controls: Volume and Tone Controls with 3-Way Toggle Switch & Two Mini Toggle Coil-Tap Switches
- Strings: 10's
Weight: 7.4 lbs