PRS plays around with builds and we get them. This one a Custom 22 with hybrid hardware, dark ebony fretboard and a custom color Charcoal Burst with Black Wrap is pretty cool.
The Custom 22 is a classic workhorse with all the tones you’ve come to expect from your PRS with a distinctive midrange and clarity thanks, in part, to its 85/15 pickups. These pickups are wired for our 5-way blade switch, which offers a dual humbucker option (see switching positions below). The Custom 22 also features a PRS patented Gen III trem and comfortable solid mahogany pattern neck.
For 2020, PRS has updated this model with TCI-tuned pickups and nitro over celluose (CAB) finish.
- Top Wood: 10-Top Flame Maple
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Pattern Wide Fat
- Fretboard Wood: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Gen III
- Tuners: PRS Phase III Locking
- Hardware Type: Hybrid
- Treble Pickup: TCI-tuned 85/15 Treble
- Bass Pickup: TCI-tuned 85/15 Bass
- Controls: Volume and Tone Control with 5-Way Blade Switch
- Strings: 10's
- Weight: 8.2 lbs