The Custom 24 is the quintessential PRS guitar, the iconic instrument that started it all back in 1985. The Custom 24-08 keeps all the same foundational specifications as the original Custom – maple top, mahogany back and neck, 24 frets, 25" scale length, the PRS patented Gen III tremolo, and dual 85/15 pickups – but adds a new level of versatility with its simple switching system. Featuring mini-toggle coil tap switches (like the PRS 408 model), the Custom 24-08 has eight different pickup settings that provide an array of humbucking and singlecoil tones, including a dual singlecoil option unique for this model. For classic PRS playability, reliability, and tone with ultimate flexibility, check out the Custom 24-08.
- Top Wood: Carved Figured Maple
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Pattern Thin
- Neck Depth At The Nut: 26/32”
- Width of Fretboard at the Body: 2 1/4"
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut: 1 11/16”
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Fretboard Radius: 10"
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Gen III
- Tuners: PRS Phase III Locking
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: 85/15
- Bass Pickup: 85/15
- Controls: Volume and Tone Control with 5-Way Blade Switch
- Strings: 10's