Summer 2018 Wood Library 24-08 in Burnt Maple Leaf. One of our favorite colors. Note the flame neck has a matching stain. 8.0 lbs Flame 10 t0p, Mahogany back, Brazilian board and hybrid hardware. Classic. This is a wonderful guitar. You will not want to miss out on it.
The Custom 24 is the quintessential PRS guitar, the iconic instrument that started it all back in 1985. The Custom 24-08 keeps all the same foundational specifications as the original Custom – maple top, mahogany back and neck, 24 frets, 25” scale length, the PRS patented Gen III tremolo, and dual 85/15 pickups – but adds a new level of versatility with its simple switching system. Featuring mini-toggle coil tap switches (like the PRS 408 model), the Custom 24-08 has eight different pickup settings that provide an array of humbucking and singlecoil tones, including a dual singlecoil option unique for this model. For classic PRS playability, reliability, and tone with ultimate flexibility, check out the Custom 24-08.
- Top Wood: 10 Top Flame
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Figured Maple--- Stained
- Fretboard Wood: Brazilian Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlays: Green Ripple Outline Paua Center Birds
- Neck Shape: Pattern Thin
- Truss Rod Cover: "Custom"
- Bridge: Gen 3 Tremolo
- Tuners: PRS Phase III Locking Tuners
- Hardware Type: Smoked Black
- Treble Pickup: 58/15 MT
- Bass Pickup: 58/15 MT
- Controls: Volume and Tone Control with 5-Way Blade Switch
- Weight: 8.0lbs
- Case: Black Paisley Hardshell