Another beautiful Wood Library guitar chosen to astound. The top has very tight Artist Grade grain and the roasted flame maple neck feels even better than it looks. at 6.8 pounds this guitar feels solid though light. I am very happy with how this one turned out. When you open the paisley case as you gather your first look after it arrives at your home I am sure you will fall in love. I want to play this guitar!
The Guitar Store at Quimper Sound records is located in picturesque Port Townsend, Washington. Our owner, James Schultz goes to Stevensville to hand select every component of many of the guitars we sell. We have the largest stock of Paul Reed Smith guitars on the West Coast and each of our employees share the same fanatical expertise, guaranteeing you a truly quality instrument handled with absolute care every time. We are always available to help you find your next guitar. If you choose not to purchase the guitar you're currently looking at, please reach out to us anytime. We are eager to help.
- Top Wood: Artist Flame Maple
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Body Contruction: Semi-Hollow w/ Single F-Hole
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Torrified Flame Maple
- Neck Shape: Pattern Regular
- Fretboard Wood: African Blackwood
- Fretboard Inlay:
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Gen III
- Tuners: Phase III Locking
- Hardware Type: Smoked Black
- Treble Pickup: 58/15 LT
- Bass Pickup: 58/15 LT
- Controls: Volume and Tone with 5-way blade
- Case: Black Paisley
- Weight: 6.8 lbs