Estimated Ship Date for pre-orders is an estimate based on information provided by the manufacturer and is subject to change due to adjustments made in production and delivery. If you pay in full for a pre-order, we promise to keep you informed of any timeline changes as updated information is provided to us.
The DW CE 24 Hardtail Limited Edition brings Dustie Waring’s signature specs to a tremless guitar. Dustie Waring’s signature model starts with the PRS CE 24 bolt-on platform and includes a satin-finished maple neck, maple fretboard, a slightly modified Pattern Thin neck carve (Waring’s carve is slightly thinner front to back), and - unique to this limited edition – a hardtail bridge.
The pickups and electronics are also unique to Waring’s signature axe. The pickups are Waring’s signature Mojotone Dustie Waring Gen 2 Tomahawk pickups. Made with both ceramic and alnico magnets and a special winding technique, DW Gen 2 Tomahawks have plenty of output and big bottom end while remaining articulate and clear - a notable quality for high gain pickups. Paired with a volume and tone control and 5-way blade pickup selector, the DW CE 24 Hardtail is menacing, sophisticated, and addictive to play.
“Having a hardtail option of my signature model is incredibly important to me. This setup is something I use all the time, and PRS has once again knocked it out of the park with their attention to detail. Doesn’t hurt that these guitars just look amazing!” – Dustie Waring, Between the Buried & Me
- Top Wood: Maple
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Construction: Scarfed
- Neck Shape: Dustie Waring
- Neck Depth At The Nut: 13/16"
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut: 1 11/16"
- Width of Fretboard at the Body: 2 1/4"
- Fretboard Wood: Maple
- Fretboard Inlay: Black Birds
- Bridge: PRS Plate Style (String Through)
- Tuners: PRS Low Mass Locking
- Hardware Type: Satin Black
- Treble Pickup: Mojotone Dustie Waring Gen 2 Tomahawk
- Bass Pickup: Mojotone Dustie Waring Gen 2 Tomahawk
- Controls: Volume and Tone Control with 5-Way Blade Pickup Switch