A made in the USA PRS in a custom color that looks amazing, whether you're practicing at home, or letting it shine under stage lights!
The Dark Platinum Metallic finish on this S2 sets it apart from the crowd, and plays as incredible as it looks.
The S2 Custom 24 takes the original PRS guitar, the Custom 24, and re-imagines it with stripped-down features and a new aesthetic. Retaining the classic maple top/mahogany back combination with our classic body shape and a asymmetrical beveled top, this guitar is resonant with a funky familiarity. Its versatility comes from its 85/15 "S" pickups, push / pull tone knob, and 3-way blade switch. Familiar for PRS players of old, and a fresh take for players of all types.
- Top Wood: Maple
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Color: Dark Platinum Metallic
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Pattern Regular
- Neck Depth At The Nut: 27/32"
- Width of Fretboard at the Body: 2 1/4"
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut: 1 21/32”
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners: PRS Low Mass Locking
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Bass Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch
- Weight: 7.0lbs