The S2 Singlecut Semi-Hollow boasts a classic body shape and the tried-and-true combination of mahogany, maple, and rosewood. The addition of a semi-hollow body and single f-hole gives this vintage-style guitar lush harmonic richness.
The S2 Singlecut Semi-Hollow balances response and sustain with clarity and precision, making this guitar a perfect option for both lead and rhythm work. The classic control layout (with volume and tone for each pickup) and added versatility of a push/pull coil tap on the tone controls, give players plenty of options to dial in flawless tone.
- Top Wood: Maple
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Pattern Regular
- Neck Depth At The Nut: 27/32”
- Width of Fretboard at the Body: 2 1/4"
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut: 1 21/32”
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Adjustable Stoptail
- Tuners: PRS Low Mass Locking
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: #7 "S"
- Bass Pickup: #7 "S"
- Controls: Two Volume and Two Push/Pull Tone Controls w/ 3-Way Toggle Pickup Switch
- Weight: 6.4lbs