The PRS SE Custom 24 is the quintessential SE guitar, designed to faithfully reflect the PRS model that started it all. The SE Custom 24 Roasted Maple adds a roasted (or torrified) maple neck and fretboard while serving up classic PRS playability, reliability, and vibrant tone. The roasted maple not only looks good (by turning the maple a beautiful golden color), but it further stabilizes the already strong maple for a neck that helps the guitar ring out.
This model keeps all of the foundational specifications of the Custom 24, including a maple top, mahogany back, Wide Thin maple neck, 24 frets, 25” scale length, the PRS patented molded tremolo, and dual 85/15 "S" pickups with a 3-way blade switch and push/pull tone control for coil tapping. Gig ready, studio sound, and sure to turn heads.
- Top Wood: Maple with Figured Maple Veneer
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Roasted Maple
- Neck Shape: Wide Thin
- Neck Depth At The Nut: 25/32"
- Width of Fretboard at the Body: 2 1/4"
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut: 1 11/16"
- Fretboard Wood: Roasted Maple
- Fretboard Inlay: Black "Old School" Birds
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners: PRS-Designed Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Bass Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Switch
- Weight: 7.4 lbs