The PRS SE T60E pairs ziricote back and sides with a solid spruce top. The tone favors a full bottom end with rolled-off highs reminiscent of some vintage acoustic guitars. When matched with PRS hybrid“X”/ Classical bracing, which allows the top to freely vibrate, the SE T60E's voice projects with breathtaking volume and delicate nuance. The Tonare Grand body shape delivers a familiar feel and a thunderous tone, well suited for picking and fingerstyle playing.
Plugged in, the Fishman GT1 pick up system delivers dynamic, organ- ic tone and allows players to easily take this guitar from rehearsal to the stage. This electronics system features an undersaddle pickup and soundhole mounted preamp with easy-to-access volume and tone controls.
The SE T60E is beautifully appointed with abalone and figured maple accents. Additional high-quality features include a solid spruce top, ebony fretboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, as well as PRS trademark bird inlays and headstock design. All PRS SE acoustics ship with a high-quality hardshell case.
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Side Wood: Ziricote
- Back Wood: Ziricote
- Body Shape: Tonare Grand
- Body Depth at Neck Block: 3 19/32"
- Body Depth at Tail Block: 4 3/8"
- Bracing: PRS Hybrid “X”/Classical Bracing
- Body Purfling: Abalone
- Body Binding: Curly Maple
- Rosette: Black/Abalone
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.3"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Wide Fat
- String Spacing: 2 7/32"
- Fretboard Wood: Ebony w/ Curly Maple Binding
- Fretboard Inlay: Abalone Birds
- Strength/Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Neck Depth At The Nut: 7/8"
- Width of Fretboard at the Body: 2 9/32"
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut: 1 11/16"
- Nut: Bone
- Bridge Wood: Ebony
- Tuners: PRS-Designed
- Acoustic Saddle: Bone
- Strings: 12-53
- Included Accessories: PRS Hardshell Case
- Acoustic Electronics: Fishman GT1