REPAIRS, RESTORATION, AND CUSTOMIZATION
Think of the The Guitar Store as your personal roadie crew, staffed by our luthiers and amp technicians, here to maintain and enhance your stringed instruments and amplifiers. Our master-level craftsmen have rebuilt or maintained vintage and modern instruments from Fender, Marshall, Gibson, Guild, Dumble, Divided By Thirteen, Gretsch, Trainwreck, Martin and countless others. In the last year alone, we have served Jeff Fielder, Pixies, Death Cab For Cutie, Mike Squires of Duff McKagen's Loaded and Harvey Danger, Queensrÿche, Pete Anderson, Walking Papers, and countless other local bands. We've seen it all. We also have a professional relationship as an authorized warranty service center for the brands we carry and more.
Don't fret! Let's get you playing again. Call us at 206.397.4438 or email us
Note: All incoming instruments must be brought in with a gig bag or case for its protection.
SERVICE ESTIMATES (based on an $75 per hour shop rate)
- Set-up - $75
- Restring and clean steel string - $25
- Restring and clean nylon or 12-string - $35
- Fret-mill - $75 (plus required setup)
- Bone nut - $75 (plus required setup)
- Bone saddle (acoustic) - $75 (plus required setup)
- Re-fret - starting at $350
- Pickup drop in - $50
- Install acoustic pickup - $60 - $90
- Floyd Rose vibrato work is extra
- Guitar inspection and appraisal - $35
- Tube amp repair - $80 per hour after $80 bench fee
- Rush jobs are available for additional fee, variable depending on repair load.
email Dave for a quote