Burn rubber with the Super Rev!
If you're looking for a mean machine that sounds as powerful as it looks, this is the guitar for you. A Railhammer Alnico Grande is in the bridge to grind into fat and thick tone, and it's loaded with an Ebony fretboard so you can play as fast as the law will allow. Styled to match vintage muscle cars with the Circle-R-on-Fire brand "Super Rev," the racing stripes, the trio of '69 colors with matching headstock, and the Checkerboard Flag Special Edition Logo, this guitar is tough.
- Body: Korina Solidbody
- Pickups: Alnico Grande Bridge
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic with Stop Tail
- Neck: Three-Piece Korina
- Scale: 24 3/4"
- Neck profile: Medium Oval
- Fingerboard: Ebony - 12" Radius
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Truss rod: Dual Action - Headstock Access
- Tuners: Reverend Pin-Lock
- Nut: 43mm Width - Boneite
- Controls: Volume, Tone, Bass Contour
- Strings: 10-46
- Case: Two-Toned Teardrop (Available Separately)